PolyMatchMaker (PMM), this site, as part of its normal activities automatically sends out a total of two types of emails to a members personal email account: notification and promotional.
PolyMatchMaker Notification Emails:
PolyMatchMaker notification emails are classified as "notifications that" a member of PMM, a member of customer support, or a System Administrator has sent a message to your PMM member account. The text included within these messages generally includes the type of notification followed by a request to come back to visit PMM to read.
Examples of notifications would be:
- A PMM member has sent a message to your PMM account email box
- The System Administrator has denied a member photo, a biography and/or description portion
- You have expressed interest in subscribing to a forum thread and you are being notified that others have posted to it
- Replies to system functions such as forgot password and submitted tickets
- As a courtesy, and as part of security, PMM also sends out a notification when your account password has changed
PolyMatchMaker Promotional Emails:
PolyMatchMaker promotional emails are classified as "advertising, promotional, and/or informational" emails that are directly sent to your personal email address. On occasion PMM may offer coupon/promotional codes, information on new features to the site itself, or other content.