Revisiting this article from 2015 (with a few tweaks) because it’s still relevant and YOU NEED TO READ IT!
PMM has been serving the Ethical Non-Monogamous community for 18 years And we want to share our knowledge with you.
Ponder our learnings and let them help you find your new partner(s).
- Add photos of you to your profile
- Make sure that the photo displays a sense of happiness and/or confidence
- Make sure your surroundings are well kept and/or organized; people notice your backgrounds
- Show your eyes - they are important!
- There is a fine balance between too short and too long in biographies/descriptions. Too short and there is nothing to spark interest. Too long and people will give up and move on
- Biographies that showcase a complaint may be dismissed by other members for negative demeanor
- Biographies in text speak may often be ignored
- Biographies with spelling/grammar errors may display a lack of effort and therefor translate that you are not serious about finding others
- Biographies that make demands instead of stating what you plan to offer may be passed over due to lack of sensitivity
Improve your profile and you may improve your chances of meeting the right partner(s)!
Non-Monogamous Relationships & Dating
Consentual Non-Monogamous Relationshisp & Dating
Ethical Non-Monogamous Relationships & Dating
Responsible Non-Monogamous Relationships & Dating
Polyamorous Relationships & Dating
Open Relationships & Dating
Multi-partnered Relationships & Dating
Triad Relationships & Dating
Quad Relationships & Dating
Network Relationships & Dating
All content listed here has been created by members of TeamPMM to serve PolyMatchMaker.com. Use of any portion of this copy is a violation of the DMCA Policy without expressed written consent by ChronoViking, LLC.